SMART Recovery meetings in the Triangle area are listed below. Click on the location (in blue) for full details including directions, a map, contact information, and cancellations.
Click the links below for any information on holiday cancellations or changes.
- Carrboro, 10:00 AM Saturdays, Caramore Community Building.
- Cary, 7:30 PM Mondays, at Greenwood Forest Baptist Church.
- Chapel Hill, 7:30 PM Tuesdays, Binkley Baptist Church.
- Chapel Hill, Family and Friends Meeting, 7:00 PM Wednesdays, Providence Rd.
- Durham has two meetings: 7:00 PM Wednesdays, at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church; and 7:00 PM Mondays, at Sunrise Recovery Recovery Resource Center.
- Raleigh, 7:30 PM Thursdays, North Raleigh United Methodist Church.
- Greensboro, 5:45 PM Tuesdays, Deep Roots Market.
- Fuquay-Varina, 7:30 PM Tuesdays, Fuquay-Varina Presbyterian Church.
- Smithfield, 10:00 AM Saturdays, Noble Street.
There also are other SMART Recovery meetings in North Carolina. Check the national site for more information.