SMART Recovery meetings and SMART Family and Friends meetings in the Triangle area are listed below. Click on the location (in blue) for full details including directions, a map, contact information, and cancellations.
See the web pages of the individual meetings for any details on schedule changes or online alternatives.
SMART Recovery Meetings
For individuals struggling with an addictive/problematic behavior
- Carrboro, 10:00 AM Saturdays, meeting online until further notice. Cancelled 1/1. Meeting next on 1/8.
- Cary, 7:30 PM Monday, now meeting both online and in-person.
- Chapel Hill, 7:00 PM Tuesdays, now meeting in person.
- Durham, 7:00 PM Mondays and Wednesdays. Both meetings are now online.
- Raleigh, 7:30 PM Thursdays, meeting online until further notice.
- Wendell, 6:00 PM Fridays, on hiatus until further notice.
SMART Family & Friends Meetings
For Loved Ones of those struggling with an addictive/problematic behavior
- Chapel Hill, Family and Friends Workbook/Tool Meeting, 7:00 PM Wednesdays, meeting online until further notice.
- Chapel Hill, Family and Friends Discussion Meeting, for Partners/Siblings/Friends of an individual struggling with an addictive behavior, 7:30 PM Tuesdays, meeting online until further notice.
There also are other SMART Recovery meetings in North Carolina. Check the national site for more information.